This watermelon salad is a refreshing salad that has us patiently waiting for the summer months.
Featured food story
“One time as a kid, I did a watermelon eating contest for fun with some adults and won.”
Yield: 6 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
- 1 mini seedless watermelon, rind removed and chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium long English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 75 grams feta cheese, crumbled (around 1/2 cup)
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- Add watermelon and cucumber to a large bowl or serving dish. Toss to combine.
- Top with feta and drizzle all over with lime juice and olive oil. Season with salt and garnish with mint.
- Serve immediately or placed covered in refrigerator for up to 2 hours (any longer and the watermelon will release too much liquid).